CONDITIONS OF USE
Updated: November 30, 2012
Welcome to Faithplanet.com (“Faithplanet”). By using this site, which includes visiting any pages on Faithplanet or purchasing any product on it, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Conditions of Use. Please read them carefully.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
You, the user, agree to the terms and guidelines outlined in this Conditions of Use Agreement for Faithplanet. This agreement supersedes all prior agreements, warranties, and understandings, with respect to the content, products, or services provided by or through Faithplanet, and the subject matter of this agreement. This agreement may be amended at any time by us without notice. The latest agreement will be posted and should be reviewed prior to using this site.
2. LIMITED USAGE LICENSE AND ACCESS
Upon your agreement and compliance with these Conditions of Use, Faithplanet grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use this site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You agree to not collect, download, copy, use, or sell any data, product listings or descriptions, design features, customer account information, or trademarks from Faithplanet for the benefit of another merchant, company, organization, or commercial user. No print out or electronic version of any part of this site or its content may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter. Faithplanet has the right to terminate your usage license if you do not comply with the Conditions of Use laid out in this agreement.
3. RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS ON USE
Your license for access and use of Faithplanet is subject to the following restrictions. You may not:
- a. Post, email to or from, or modify content on either Faithplanet or any of its links that contain any of the following:
- • Profanity, nudity, or pornography or the exploitation of minors.
- • Racist, hate propaganda, or any personal threatening content.
- • Defaming or libelous content involving individuals, our third party companies, or Faithplanet.
- • Spams, viruses, worms, commercial solicitations, chain letters, mass mailings, or any other damaging software to Faithplanet or their users.
- • Content from false email addresses or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- • Any content that would be unlawful due to, but not limited to, our Conditions of Use Agreement or other contractual obligations.
- • Any content from this site that would violate copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights of Faithplanet or any of our third parties.
- b. Copy, display, distribute, transmit, sell, lease, or otherwise make available by any means all or any portion of this site for commercial distribution.
- c. Use content from this site that may infringe upon any copyright, intellectual property right, or proprietary right of Faithplanet or our third parties.
- d. Remove, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of our site software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture.
- e. Use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from this site, such as customer data.
- f. Export the site or any portion thereof, or any software from the site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United States.
4. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
The content made available by Faithplanet, including but not limited to the design, software, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilation are the property of Faithplanet and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, or publication by you of those or any part of Faithplanet is strictly prohibited. Some of the content or trademarks on this site is the copyrighted material of third parties and may not be used, except within the terms of this agreement, without written permission from Faithplanet.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT
To purchase products and access services through Faithplanet, you must establish an account with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords, as well as restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities and purchases that occur under your account and password. If you are under 18 years of age, you many only use Faithplanet services with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian.
Faithplanet may store and access your account information, except your credit card number, for the use of providing customer service or promotions for Faithplanet or its affiliate companies. Your account information, including your email, is not made available to outside companies or organizations except if required by law. Faithplanet complies with industry standards to protect all personal and account information given to us. While we strive to maintain high security standards, please be advised that no internet transmissions or data storage is 100% secure.
6. REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
You may post or send us reviews, suggestions, comments, ideas, questions, graphics, photos, or other information so long as it complies with our appropriate use outlined in Section 3. Faithplanet reserves the right to remove or edit customer reviews or other such submissions at any time if we feel they are inappropriate or not directly related to the product or website. Any submitted content becomes the property of Faithplanet and its affiliates. You agree to grant us the perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited right to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, translate, and display any submissions, without compensation, worldwide in any media or technology format. You also grant us permission to publish the name under which any content is submitted. You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for whatever material you submit, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. Faithplanet takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for content posted by any user.
7. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICING
Faithplanet often receives its product descriptions and suggested retail pricing from the manufacturer or other third party data providers. We attempt to offer as accurate information as possible, but Faithplanet does not guarantee that all the product content is accurate, complete, updated, or error-free. If an item received does not match its description, you may return it for a refund if unused.
8. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS
Faithplanet may include content, services, or advertisements from third parties. We may also provide links to the sites of affiliate companies. Faithplanet is not responsible for the content, products, privacy practices, or actions of any third parties. The links to other sites are provided as a convenience to you and if accessed, must be done so at your own risk.
9. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCT AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH “ALL FAULTS”. FAITHPLANET AND OUR AFFILIATE PARTIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR YOUR USE OF ANY FAITHPLANET SERVICES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SOFTWARE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERUPTED OR FREE OF OPERATIONAL ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, TROJANS, OR OTHER PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO ALTER, INTERRUPT OR DESTROY THE FUNCTIONING OF ANY SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE. FAITHPLANET AND OUR AFFILIATE PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, OR EQUIPMENT, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR SITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF FAITHPLANET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
10. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, emails addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses, and traffic information.
11. ARBITRATION AND DISPUTES
Any dispute or legal claim out of your use of Faithplanet.com, any product or services provided by Faithplanet.com, excluding legal action taken by us to collect or recover damages for site operations, intellectual property, and our services, shall be settled solely by binding arbitration rather than in court. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Spokane, WA and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or Faithplanet may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Spokane, WA necessary to protect the rights or property of you and us pending the completion of arbitration. Each party shall bear one-half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred through JAMS.
12. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
We respect the intellectual property of others and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- a. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- b. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- c. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site
- d. Your address, telephone number, and email address
- e. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- f. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached by directing an e-mail to the Copyright Agent at Contact Us.